We are open!
All Clients on the Waitlist Have Been Contacted. Online
Booking is OPEN!
ATTENTION: Please read before your upcoming Appointment!
County and CA Corona Virus Guidelines for Clients:
1. You must bring a mask to wear during your whole appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
2. You must wait in your car until you can come in without anyone else waiting inside, and you cannot bring anyone with you (including family members). Text me when you arrive and I will text you back that it is time to enter. There is no lobby and no seating except for the service chair and bowl.
3. You must stop at the Sanitation Station when you arrive and sanitize your hands (and grab your mask if you need one).
4. When you arrive bring in only your keys, phone and payment method to hold in your lap during service. Nothing can be hung, draped or set down on any surface.
5. Keep 6 feet a part from all patrons in the salon and ample distance from the doorways and bathroom in case someone wants to pass.
6. No Walk Ins! If you would like to come by and get product, please contact me in advance and I can do a scheduled curb side pick up.
7. No face to face services are allowed yet including waxing, facials, makeup, etc.
8. If you have any symptoms, are waiting on test results or have been in close contact with someone who has Covid 19, cancel your appointment immediately and wait until you are CLEARED before rescheduling. We have the right to test your temperature at any time.
9. If possible, only use credit card payments, if you must use cash bring exact change.
10. Do not touch any product. If you want to purchase something, it will be bagged up for you.
Kat Grady is a local to the Central Coast of California, and even though she has traveled and lived all over the world she chose to come back home to San Luis Obispo county to start her salon and raise her family.
Kat is an alumni of the Academy of Art University in San Francisco and has used her design and art background to melt creativity, color expertise, fashion education and three dimensional design into her hair talents.
As a graduate of the Designs School of Cosmetology she is a licensed cosmetologist with extended and ongoing continuing education to make sure her clients have the latest and up-to-date styles. She is a hair cutting & color expert using only the best color, as well as the most beneficial products to keep the integrity of your hair, to be gentle to you and to the environment.
COLOR | LIGHTENING
WAXING | Currently Not Available
Men's Cut with Quick Color
Women's Quick Trim
Blow Out & Style
Deep Conditioning Treatment
Event Light Updo
Highlights Full Head
Highlights Partial Head
Lowlights Full Head
Lowlights Partial Head
Color Weave Full Head
Root Melt & Highlight (Full or Partial)
Root Melt & Lowlight (Full or Partial)
Regrowth Touch Up
Root-to-tip Bleach Out w Toning
Color Melt (two colors)
All-Over-Color Full Head
Balayage Full Head
Foilayage Full Head
Rooted Blonding Full Head
Balayage Touch Up Partial Head
Vibrant Semi-Color Partial
Vibrant Semi-Color Full Head
Toning & Gloss
Full Facial Waxing
Eyebrow Shaping & Wax
Men's Grooming Wax
(Ears, Brows & Nose)
Kindly call or text cancellations within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, or simply cancel online at least two days prior to your service. Courtesy reminders are a friendly way to notify clients of their upcoming appointments but it is the responsibility of the client to remember their own appointment day and time. Emailed cancellations will not be accepted. Cancellations less than 24 hours but not the same day- 50% of Service Cost - Same day cancellations & No Call No Show - 100% of Service Cost. Bridal and event cancellations outlined at time of booking via contract.
Emergencies are waived on a case by case basis.
160 N. 7TH Street
Grover Beach, CA 93433
Tel: 8 0 5 - 4 7 0 - 9 5 9 9
Limited Hours Due to Covid-19
Regulations. All clients must be
appointment only. NO WALK INS.